What is the timeline to build?
From dig up to 120 days.
Where do we begin?
Reaching out to one of our agents to have a meeting with you to discuss the details of the process.
Can I build on a lot I own?
Yes – Click Here to Get Started
How many lots are available?
It depends on the development. Click here to see our current list of developments.
What is the process?
- Meet with a NEW CONSTRUCTION AGENT to do a pre-purchase consultation.
- Obtain a pre-qualification from one of our preferred lenders.
- Pick a lot and home package
- Sign purchase agreement
- Review plans and specifications: make selections
- Final Pre-construction meeting
- Start your loan
- Appraisal and title ordered
- Obtain underwriting approval for end loan
- Obtain construction loan approval
- Close on construction loan
- Start construction
- Electrical and cabinet walk through
- Discuss locking your end loan
- Finishing the build process
- Home orientation
- Closing scheduled
- Transfer utilities to your name
- Closing Disclosure sent to buyers
- Closing to occur
- Celebrate and move in!
Can you teardown a house and build a new one in the same place?
Yes, we can. That takes a fine dance as there are many things, we need to know to do it properly. Such as the following to name a few. Regulatory compliance, zoning, permits and etc. Who is responsible for the tear down? What location did you want the new home? Are there well and septic needs to be concerned about?
Do you take offers contingent upon my house needing to sell?
Yes, but we will not start your build until the contingency is removed.
Do I need to sell my house first?
It depends as to your finance ability and your thought of risk aversion.
How does financing work?
Please consult with one of our lending partners for information on financing.
What are the loan options?
Cash or a construction loan is what is common practice.
What are quality inclusions?
We build our homes beyond code compliance and a high energy rating. Reach out to New Construction Agent (REALTORS®) for the specifics of this.
Can you sell my existing home?
Our REALTORS are experienced at existing home sales and would love to assist you in the sale of your current home.